You can probably guess the answer, but here are some fun “facts” you might enjoy from the New York Post and coupon site, SlickDeals 😉
- iPhone users shell out $117 on average every month on cloths vs $62 for Android users
- iPhone users spend $83 avg. every month on makeup/beauty products vs $40 for Android users
- iPhone users spend $101 every month on tech-related purchases vs $51 for those on Android
- Android users are 19% more likely to say they look for deals and discounts “often.”
- iPhone users were found to be more vain, taking 12 selfies a day vs 7 for those on Android – hah!
So basically, Android users are much more frugal than iPhone’rs, uhh thank you..
<img class="aligncenter wp-image-58148" src="http://www.makemoney.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/take-a-bow-gif-gif.